Monday, October 29, 2007

Frank Hayden

Hi, I am Frank Hayden and I am David's uncle. My brother is Wesley Hayden and is married to Gail. My wife's name is Gloria, she was barely five feet tall, and she had silver-blonde hair. We have been married for about five, six years. We have been trying to have kids for years now but have been unsuccessful. I am a star athlete in high school and college, and I am a genuine war hero. I was stationed at an Army field hospital on a Pacific island, and during a battle in which Allied forces were incurring a great many losses, I left the hospital to assist in treating and evacuating casualties.
Yes the rumors are true, I do find Indian girls attractive. I always have. I do love Gloria, but there is something about an Idian girl that really gets me going. Yeah, maybe I shouldn't use my position as a docture to take advantage of girls, but oh well. It isn't that big of a deal. Gloria is still with me, she will never leave me.
I do not see what the big deal is. We are not doing any harm to Indians by making them a mascot or whatever. It has been like this for a while so why change it now.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey I'm the fifth jury member. What's your view on the mascot? Do you think UND should be able to keep it or should have to make a new one. Thanks!
- Amy Red Oak

Project Success said...

Bro bro bro (literally), why would you do this? I love you and all, but you had to go and murder my girl didn't you? I hope you enjoy rotting in a jail cell jerkface.

MLarson said...

FRANK!!!! I can not believe you. You are abusing your power as a doctor when people put their trust in you. I will leave you if you keep doing this. I will be at Gail and Wes's tonight because I can't stand to see you. You disgust me and I can't believe you would do this to me. You need to rethink and change what you are doing otherwise we are over!!

Captain Jack said...

Hey Frank, how's it goin' being dead and all. Anyway, it would be nice to see the mascot stay, but if the native people who it represents don't like it than we should listen.
Hey, don't play doctor with me.
-Gail Hayden